On July 23rd, 2018, Chicago first baseman/slugger/Wrigleyville icon Anthony Rizzo took the mound, threw two pitches and got one out.
As he said, "Got to do what I wanted to do. Lot of fun. Career zero ERA now." Career zero ERA forever.
- Officially licensed product of the Major League Baseball Players Association.
- White print on a super-comfortable heather blue tee.
- Premium, lightweight blended crewneck (60% cotton/40% polyester). Durable, yet ultra-soft.
- Unisex sizing with a snug fit. Men should size up; women should size down.
- Designed by Nick Torres.
- Screened in the USA.
BREAKINGT CUSTOMER TESTIMONIALS
"The customer service of BreakingT is top notch. I've never received such a quick and efficient response from a business." —Justin, Phoenix
- “Guys...just wanted to commend you for super fast shipping with my shirt and also salute you for using a quality soft t-shirt. Thanks!” —J.T., Birmingham, Ala.
- "Will be rocking this at the ASG tomorrow!!! Thank you BreakingT for lightning fast service/shipping!" —Diana, Las Vegas