This shirt is inspired by Maggie Dougherty's design for the 2019 DC Brau Pride Pils can featuring Marsha P. Johnson, a key Stonewall figure and fierce LGBTQ advocate, and her iconic turn of phrase, "Pay It No Mind," when asked about her gender.
A portion of the sale of this shirt will benefit The Blade Foundation supporting LGBTQ journalists around the world.
- Part of the Pride Pils Collection.
- Multi-color print on a super-comfortable vintage purple tee.
- Premium, lightweight blended crewneck (60% cotton/40% polyester). Durable, yet ultra-soft.
- Unisex sizing with a snug fit. Men should size up; women should size down.
- Screened in the DC area.
BREAKINGT CUSTOMER TESTIMONIALS
"The customer service of BreakingT is top notch. I've never received such a quick and efficient response from a business." —Justin, Phoenix
- “Guys...just wanted to commend you for super fast shipping with my shirt and also salute you for using a quality soft t-shirt. Thanks!” —J.T., Birmingham, Ala.
- "Will be rocking this at the ASG tomorrow!!! Thank you BreakingT for lightning fast service/shipping!" —Diana, Las Vegas