This shirt is inspired by this year's DC Brau Pride Pils can. Artist Maggie Dougherty included 28 pansies in her design in reference to The Pansy Project led by Paul Harfleet. Each flower represents a member of the transgender community killed since 2018.
Along with Marsha P. Johnson's iconic "Pay It No Mind" quote, the design celebrates the progress that's been made since Stonewall, while remembering how much more work needs to be done. A portion of the sale of this shirt will benefit The Blade Foundation supporting LGBTQ journalists around the world.
- Part of the Pride Pils Collection.
- Multi-color print on a super-comfortable vintage yellow tee.
- Premium, lightweight blended crewneck (60% cotton/40% polyester). Durable, yet ultra-soft.
- Unisex sizing with a snug fit.
- Screened in the DC area.
BREAKINGT CUSTOMER TESTIMONIALS
"The customer service of BreakingT is top notch. I've never received such a quick and efficient response from a business." —Justin, Phoenix
- “Guys...just wanted to commend you for super fast shipping with my shirt and also salute you for using a quality soft t-shirt. Thanks!” —J.T., Birmingham, Ala.
- "Will be rocking this at the ASG tomorrow!!! Thank you BreakingT for lightning fast service/shipping!" —Diana, Las Vegas