Khris Davis met with Make-A-Wish Greater Bay Area children before a game, asked one to sign his jersey and then homered while wearing it. Khrush is for the kids!
100% of proceeds made from this shirt until October 31, 2018 will benefit Make-A-Wish Greater Bay Area.
- Officially licensed product of the Major League Baseball Players Association.
- Yellow and white print on a super-comfortable vintage green tee.
- Premium, lightweight blended crewneck (60% cotton/40% polyester). Durable, yet ultra-soft.
- Unisex sizing with a snug fit. Men should size up; women should size down.
- Designed by Nick Torres
- Screened in the USA.
Make-A-Wish®Greater Bay Area is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that fulfills the wishes of children between the ages of 2 1/2 and 18 battling life-threatening medical conditions. Make-A-Wish® Greater Bay Area was founded in 1984. In its first year, a total of 27 wishes were granted. Now one of the largest chapters nationwide, we have granted more than 8,000 wishes to date and grant more than 400 wishes per year.
BREAKINGT CUSTOMER TESTIMONIALS
"The customer service of BreakingT is top notch. I've never received such a quick and efficient response." —Justin, Phoenix
- “Guys...just wanted to commend you for super fast shipping and also salute you for using a quality soft t-shirt.” —J.T., Birmingham, Ala.
- "Will be rocking this at the ASG tomorrow!!! Thank you BreakingT for lightning fast service/shipping!" —Diana, Las Vegas